The inspiration/intention i am sharing with you today, is to “break through” Spring with a deep and healing cleansing diet. I am preparing for my annual healing retreat in the forests of South America, in few weeks from now. (Yes i am so joyful!!!) This healing work is very important to me and it is usually life changing. So i am asking for your support, friends and Fb enthusiasts.
We are what we eat! And as much as we declare that it takes some effort to take action and create a plan on how to improve our nutrition day by day. Every time i go to a healing retreat, I come back glowing, happy, aware and more present for myself and my fellow humans. I noticed that as soon as i fall back into eating bread “gluten ” and sweets I right away fall back to old patterns, of feeling lethargic, tired, foggy even sad. The more I experience it the more I become determined to shift those habits.
So here it is, i need your SUPPORT! Invite the New and create space in your life by cleansing body and Soul.
I will not ask you to go deep in the forest or eliminate everything and fast but I will ask you to read the following plan and do what resonates with you! Type a YES if you agree and share your goal below.
Here are the steps:
- Start becoming conscious of what you are eating, processed foods versus natural foods like fruits and veggies.
- If you are eating animal products eliminate to once a week. (All of it, milk, eggs, red meat, chicken, fish) eliminate to once a week. (Eat root vegetables and nourishing soups and substitute dairy with almond or rice milk instead)
- If you are already vegan or vegetarian, try to eat less sugar, less bread and less stimulants like coffee etc (prefer tea or chai instead)
- Eliminate sugary drinks and processed sweets, eat nuts, dates, fresh or dry fruit and honey instead.
- Start a regular schedule of movement, walking, running, swimming, stretching, yoga etc.
- Peaceful time with one’s Self-Meditation. Sit still and breathe for at least ten minutes every day.
Dear friends, Please know that my new professional email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org ~Thank you & best regards~ Sylvia~Anais Mouzourou MA, MHC, RYT